Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cody Jacob

Cody Jacob, born 8/22, weighing 8 lbs 5 oz. Not as much hair as the other kids, but he sure looks like he belongs in our family!



He loves his binki, and sister Sarah loves him!


The day we brought him home from the hospital.


I had to put this picture in because I love Talia's face! She's so excited to have a baby brother!

8 comments:

bluestocking mama said...

awwww, he's a cutie! and he totally looks like sarah. thanks for posting pics!

megship said...

He really is adorable, except now you have forced me to think of two of my ex-boyfriends every time I see the little guy. Thanks a lot. I actually really do like that name, though!

Erika Quaife said...

He is sooooo cute! I wish I could come by and visit. Congrats!!!

Ashley Eliza said...

HE is So sweet :) and i cant get over how adorable the picture of Talias cheesy smile!

TheShippenFamily said...

I love the picture of Tally's face.

Sonja said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little boy.

Nikki said...

Hi there Shippens! Your baby boy is beautiful! Congratulations! So anyway I googled your name to see if you had a blog and I found you through "the Shippens family" blog! I will have to stalk you now! J/K :) Our blog is whiteheadfamily5.blogspot.com. I will add you to my list so I can take a peek every now and then..if that's OK!

Heather Hall said...

Talia is just beaming - I love it! Where's Chris's picture of glee that another boy has been added to the family to even up the odds?