Tuesday, October 14, 2008

YOU WOULD CRY, TOO, IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU!

The neighbor girls decided to play hair dresser--the pictures speak for themselves. I'm trying really hard to keep it together, and not doing such a great job.






10 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

this really makes me sick! poor tally!i really might cry. where was her friend's mom? Isn't that kind of dangerous considering they didn't just cute the back of the hair.

I feel so bad. Tally, we love you and you are so beautiful. I guess she'll be wearing lots of headbands.

okay now i'm going to be the mad protective aunt and be uber mad about this! dang little kids!

bluestocking mama said...

i want to cry just looking at her! i would be SO mad at those kids.

oh well, at least you got some good pics. and tally doesn't look too torn up about it. :) she's still a cutie!

Summmack said...

Oh NO!!!!! Poor Alli! I am so sorry you have to go through this:( I remember when Haylee cut her hair when she was 3 and I cried for a couple hours. How did Chris handle it?

luke & sammy said...

oh my, i feel so bad for you, but I feel even more awful for the neighbor mom that had to bring her home to you. I am sure she felt awful!! One day you will laugh about this right?

TheShippenFamily said...

How sad! She still is beautiful but I would not be holding it together I would be crying.
She will look cute with the the hats on. Did you find any?

Nikki said...

Oh my Gosh!!! It looks like they were going for an extreme makeover! I am SO sorry! I would have a hard time keeping it together too. She will just have a cute little sassy hair style until it all grows back!

Jen Carpenter said...

Thank goodness she has a personality that is bigger than life itself! She looks so much like Rob- you were right! Can't wait to see her in person! I am still in shock, not mad, b/c you made some finer points on do all of us really watch our kids that close? Okay, I'd be peeved! Hello, really, what kind of scissors, they obviously weren't the plastic handle with the curved edges!!! We love you Tallie!!! You are a ROCKSTAR! She really just wanted a cute hair cut like Aunt Jen!!! Love you!

Heather Hall said...

Been thinking about Tally all day since I saw her at gymnastics. Pictures are sad, but in person just made me want to cry! She'll live up to a cute pixie haircut in no time though - personality will shine through! I went home and put all my sizzors up on a high shelf. Puts Robyn adding a few layers periodically to her hair in perspective.

Erika Quaife said...

I am absolutely shocked! I can't believe all those beautiful curly locks are gone. O well, it will grow back.... it will be a funny story in a few years:)

Laura said...

Well it is official you can not make Talli look ugly. I think she looks cute! I have to admit that my sister and neighbor girls did the same thing to each other when we were little, only I did not look that cute with my short hair do.