Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cody turns 1!

Cody turned one last weekend--where has the time gone?! I can't believe my baby is a whole year old. His birthday was on Sat, but we celebrated it on Sunday cuz Saturdays are just too hectic right now! Grandpa Bob and Grandma Bevvy came, along with Uncle Brian and Aunt Jen and their crew. We had a great evening watching him open presents and eating cake and ice cream. Here are a few pics from the birthday fiesta--

He loved opening his presents
He loves his new Fisher Price farm--now he doesn't have to play with Talia's old doll house!

This kid LOVES playing with balls, so of course we had to get him a few new ones


More fun with the football!



The cake!




When we gave him his cake, he was hesitant at first. He stuck a finger in and tried it out...





And then got a little more bold....






And then started stuffing his face!







The end result! I've actually seen him a lot messier after eating Oreos, but he still succeeded in getting the cake in his hair, his ears, and all down the front of him. It was great fun to watch!










2 comments:

Heather Hall said...

I love the cake!

Mark and Jacquelyn Rowberry said...

I think he enjoyed that birthday treat! What a great memory.