

Finally! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! We had to take advantage of the snow that fell on Saturday. With Robbie off to a birthday party and then off to go sledding, the girls and I had to make our own fun in the snow. We built a snowman, played out back, and cleared the walks in front--all while poor Chris was down and out with the nasty flu. Talia LOVES the snow--she had a great time laying down in it, sliding down the little snow-covered plastic slide in the backyard, and eating it. She even tried to imitate Robbie when he rode his sled down the driveway, and attempted to sled down on her stomach--it didn't work out so well. Sarah spent plenty of time complaining that her face kept getting wet, her nose itched too much, her gloves didn't work right, etc--what else would we expect from her? But she helped build the snowman, and was very pleased with the way it turned out. I love my little snow bunnies!
3 comments:
What a cute snowman! I love the girls' pink winter gear!
Yay for being back in the blog world!
I am glad you left me a comment so I could look at your blog. It's nice to see what your up to, since we hardly ever get together. I hope Chris is feeling better, and none of your kids got it:(
UPDATE!
Post a Comment