Monday, March 17, 2008

Another fear alleviated...

For those of you who heard about my mouse predicament, I have good news! The mouse I saw in my basement a few weeks ago has successfully been caught and killed! Halleluia! I DO NOT like mice, and the thought of one running around free in the my basement was giving me the heebies. We have more traps downstairs, just in case there was more than one, but so far they have caught nothing and I am sleeping easy again!

5 comments:

Jen Carpenter said...

THANK YOU FOR FINALLY UPDATING! I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THE MOUSE, GLAD HE IS GONE!!!

megship said...

Hmmmm....I would be careful, mice generally do not live alone! Also, sorry about Talia! Holy cow, that is scary! I am glad she is ok.

Sonja said...

I haven't talked to you in forever. Congrats on the pregnancy! My sister Amy has some fun stories about mice.

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

i'm glad it's gone. there used to be one down in the storage room at B&B's next to my old room. i would shut my door at night and put a blanket to cover the crack. i hate rodents.

Summmack said...

Alli, you've been purse tagged (in a lame effort to get you to post:) ) You have to dump out your purse and take a pict and then post it! Let's see what you've got, I'll be checking!