Monday, March 17, 2008

Loose tooth!

If you look closely, you can see the gap where Sarah's tooth used to be. Yep, that's right, she lost her first tooth! She came home on a Friday and told me that her tooth was loose. I felt it, and that thing was barely hanging on. She worked with it all afternoon and evening, and all day Saturday she complained that she couldn't chew anything because the tooth was too loose. Well, finally on Saturday night she let me have a go at it, and I pulled it right out! No tears or anything! She looks so cute with her gapped smile! We sure do love her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sarah's growing up too, too fast!!!
I can't believe she's old enough to be losing teeth already.

And, did the Tooth Fairy make her visit? What a darling smile she has, even if there is a tooth missing!!!