I was reading Summer's blog the other day and decided I probably needed to add some posts, one of them appropriately titled (like Summer's) Where Have I Been? Well, let me tell you, if you notice the new addition to our blog--the baby ticker--you'll know that we're expecting this summer, and when I'm pregnant I value my sleep too much to stay up and blog! So I guess you could say that I'm in survival mode around here--I'm struggling to get the bare necessities done, and not worrying too much about anything else. That being said, I can't complain too much about this pregnancy. I wasn't nearly as sick this go-around as I was with Talia, and not nearly as emotional as I was with Sarah--maybe that means it's a boy! Either way, we're ecstatic about the upcoming addition to our family although I am dreading the HOT, LONG SUMMER I have ahead of me. Can you say swelling and water retention? Anyway, hopefully I'll get into more of a normal routine again (if there is such a thing as normal) and post a few more blogs to let you all know what we're up to! Here's a few pictures of things I missed blogging about this winter.
Robbie's baptism day--I can't believe he's that old! It was a very special day for him, and we're so proud of him!



These are pictures from our snowmobiling trip to Island Park in January. There was tons of snow, and we had a blast! Thanks, Worthingtons, for the invite!

Robbie played Jr Jazz again this winter, and ate it up! Way to go, kiddo!
No comments:
Post a Comment